Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Antique Coca Cola Cooler I Have A Antique Metal, Hole In One Club Coca Cola Cooler I Cant Find It On Ebay Or Anywhere? Whats Its Value?

I have a antique metal, hole in one club coca cola cooler I cant find it on ebay or anywhere? whats its value? - antique coca cola cooler

the trademark symbol in a ks it has been done in Louisville. He says things go better with Coke by his side, while others said that Coca-Cola, a bass, which in large letters on a white-hole club with a golf ball tee to the end it says. Can not find it on ebay guide Coca Cola displayed price was not the case that someone help me please

1 comments:

Kat said...

Try on the ancient sites and show as many pictures as possible. I suggest that even after several locations (shorts could change) that. Unfortunately I could not directly help, but I hope it helps.

Post a Comment