Monday, January 11, 2010

Lucent Phone System How Can I Re-program The Outside Line Buttons A Merlin 410 Phone System?

How can I re-program the outside line buttons a Merlin 410 phone system? - lucent phone system

I have the AT & T / Lucent / Avaya Merlin 410 Phone System in my office. Above left are 4 preset buttons for outside lines.
Since we have only 2 external lines, I want the keys to one of the other programs, program, so I have 2 "dead" button.

I tried following the manual, but the program is not maintained. I know I kept doing it correctly and in group 2, 5 buttons (I a 10-key receiver I use).

Can anyone tell me if this is possible, if so, how?

Thanks in advance!

-Matt

1 comments:

wa2aqq said...

The buttons are permanently attached to the lines of the system 410 only in larger systems can be reprogrammed all the buttons

Bob, who created and developed during many years of Merlin

Post a Comment