Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Dianette Pregnancy Birth Control (dianette)/Pregnancy Question... Help?

Birth control (dianette)/Pregnancy question... help? - dianette pregnancy

I had sex two weeks ago and last week only with a condom. I have my time yesterday, but almost nothing and began to flop as a contraceptive. Tonight I had (very bad pain normal for me), and vomiting ... Is this a consequence of the flop or I do a pregnancy test? Everything else was just cramping a little light in recent weeks and headaches well. Reviews would be great, thanks! x

4 comments:

Rhianna Returns said...

I suspect they are in the United States? Flop does not have a separate license as a contraceptive in the United Kingdom because of the unacceptable risk of deep vein thrombosis.

The problem with the flop is that he is a much higher risk of deep vein thrombosis than other oral contraceptives has control. At the risk of the birth of another pill DVT is 25/100, 000 €. With flop 50/100, 000/year- the risk of deep vein thrombosis in pregnancy. In the United Kingdom are prescribed only flop with severe acne and hirsutism help women.

Many doctors are reluctant to flop and the choice of contraception for the management of acne is now prescribing Yasmin. Unfortunately, some doctors do not explain the risks of patients before prescribing flop, I hope your doctor says, know the risks for you if you?

The prescribing physician must explain the risks flop for the patient and the patient must consent to your medical records.

Flop but it is an effective contraceptive, which you will start your pill the first day of the period, the immediate contraceptive cover. Whenfrom another method of contraception is common to have cramping and some nausea. It will be said, but if I were you, to another contraceptives.

Jessica S said...

I'd say you're not pregnant. Sometimes, when your stress will mess up your period. Believe me girls, do you know if your pregnancy. If you buy such a test tomorrow and the answer is not worried

A. Nonny said...

This is probably the CB but where the damage is done for a pregnancy test if?

Dontknow said...

their BC
do not worry.

Post a Comment