Monday, January 18, 2010

Miniature Flower Pots I Have Minature Roses And I Want To Keep Them In My Home, How Can I Do That Without Killing Them?

I have minature roses and I want to keep them in my home, how can I do that without killing them? - miniature flower pots

My miniature roses died, but I realized that I needed a bigger pot, and then transplanted them into a larger pot. I thought long and dropped flower buds, and some of their leaves. They seem to do much better now, but not as good as I want. Suggestions?

2 comments:

oil field trash said...

Roses of all types need sun to make it good. 6 to 8 hours per day is better. They live on less, but I want to be kept indoors.

Carol G said...

This one could use an answer, too. I used to have beautiful miniature roses along the outside of my driveway. When I tried to keep them indoors, despite the potting soil and other things, he died. When I once planted outside, she took to grow and spread.

Good luck to find a solution and maybe you'll agreed with me.

Post a Comment