Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Does Insest Happen Sooo Confused....cause Its Considered Insest?

Sooo confused....cause its considered insest? - does insest happen

I know it's the wrong place to write, but sometimes you are much better than most people

are ok for me and my cousin, very close ...
We are both very similar and all .... its like hes frozen peanut butter and instant messaging.
People who are both very flirtly ... Flirting with ALL
and tell our families aslways gunna joke that we get married.
We have never and never together on this plan! but I went to live with them for about a month in the summer. and the night is still up and television. (he and his brother part of the entire floor) I am always at his side in bed and how to use it as a pillow was .. and one day we were playing with things in the kitchen and cook all sorts of things, and that was joFamily around you "Staby Staby .. haha" like trying to stab me .. A little later, he wanted a hug, so I gave it on and told him that "it is very difficult to be here" ...??

im sooo confused, I know that nothing is gunna happen between us .. but how they were planning with a sympathy for the bonding and other living things

This is strange, I want someone elses opinion

0 comments:

Post a Comment