Thursday, February 4, 2010

Pictures Of Mottled Skin Mottled Skin And Strange Spot?

Mottled Skin and Strange Spot? - pictures of mottled skin

I do not know if it was first released, so I will again.

I have an odd number in the thigh is slightly smaller than one quarter, but is much darker than my skin. It hurts when I move to, or have any kind of pressure ...

In the right place, I saw a piece of skin, the same color as the floor, and covers the surface like the palm of my hand. At first I thought it was just heat of the laptop, but when I use the laptop in bed, desk, etc., but still there.

If you need a picture to know to help me ...

1 comments:

Mr. LOL said...

Hard to say without seeing it.

I would really consult a doctor to make sure that it is not skin cancer or something.

Post a Comment