Sunday, February 14, 2010

Price Of New License When You Turn 21 Drivers License - 21 - MI?

Drivers License - 21 - MI? - price of new license when you turn 21

Okay. I went to the training of the driver, when he was 15 years, has my permission when I was 16, and came to my road test when he was 16. Hella and I was not nervous my first road test because I drove my father's new car for him and he was in the backseat.

I worked in the meantime and go to school. I am 21 and still not have my license! Well, I do not think so.

In Michigan, there was confusion in the system of State. I have a piece of paper in the mail 3 months prior to the 19th power It is from the Secretary of State and said that I was a "PO" license type and "probation" period of the license have to be at an end. (There is one and a half of probation, if your license is available here)
\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt;br> But I have never been my license or something physical. It confused me.

So who do I call to find out? Or where can I go?

And if ... What is the process, and the price, some in this age?

1 comments:

joe said...

Get off at the DMV with a photo ID and ask if you have a license. When wages and for a copy. If not, are able to request books and forms for students. Knowing that they go to driving school license. Do you do in California!

Post a Comment