Tuesday, February 9, 2010

White Discharge Before Menses Do You Think At 24 This Could Be A Thyroid Problem Or Just My Body Pissing Me Off?

Do you think at 24 this could be a thyroid problem or just my body pissing me off? - white discharge before menses

(I ovulate at the right time, I have for almost a year), followed by ... I went to the extinction of the protein filaments (sometimes works). We had sex, but not *** to me. It took two HPT - one, two days before your period and later, a three days. Of course, it was negative .. Waiting to see the positive ones.

But where is my period? I ovulate on time this month ... not, as I was late ovulation and causes of recent times. When the ovulation time was, what else your body while you're late () for almost a week.

I think it is a thyroid problem b / c have one of the symptoms are irregular menses. I bought a tape recorded in December and have a healthy diet like crazy and not to lose weight and is another sign of a thyroid problem - problem losing weight or hyperthyroidism, lost extreme amounts of weight.

I hate being a woman ... I hesitate to call the doctor and get my thyroid, or if I'm checkingsensitive. My health insurance is absolutely disgusting and I do not know if I should put a couple of months and see what happens, or if I clench my teeth and go to the doctor.

Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment