Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Everything About Lymphedema Can You Please Tell Me Anything And Everything You Know About Lymphedema?

Can you please tell me anything and everything you know about lymphedema? - everything about lymphedema

I am the left foot, has a teenager was swollen for the first time last week and was diagnosed as lymphedema. Now I have a medium compression with up to 2 of 2 Try to avoid swelling. Can you tell me what is the worst case of lymphedema, which is where they could get compression stockings and other colors like black and brown (BESD you the credit for me) and everything else Av lymphedema or not? Thank you!

1 comments:

Leah L said...

Here is a link for compression stockings. I do not know if they have other colors http://www.foryourlegs.com/home.php?partner=beamer

Post a Comment